Powered By Blogger

Friday 6 July 2012

DIY Outfit

Okay, So no-one signed up for the outfit improvements so I will do a DIY outfit today. If you want your outfit improved please sign your username below. 

I Chose today's pick of the day


Rio Form Fit Dress
I love the way this dress is made, but I think it lacks a little in color.  White, Red and black. I decided to stick with the color theme to make sure it all matches and the outfit would look good. I chose simple red heels similar to the color of the belt making it slightly more eye-catching. I Added a Cute black purse making the outfit stand out a little more, and finally I added some white hoop ear-rings giving that final look of wow! I decided not to overdo it as the dress has minimal color on it and adding extra's such as a jacket would ruin the look. 


I think the dress lacks color, i would have changed the red to a brighter color such as fluorescent Green, Bright orange or maybe Sunshine Yellow. 



What do you think?

~ bracken1234

No comments:

Post a Comment