Powered By Blogger

Friday 13 July 2012

Pick of the Day

Click here to get it in your dressing room

Where: Bonjour Bizou
Price: 19 Stardollers
Colour: Green & Blue

Bonjour Bizou hotbbuys 70s Dress

I Love this dress and I think the colors are fantastic. Blue, Green and white. I'm going to stick with the Colour theme to make sure the outfit matches and looks great. First I added a cute White top underneath the dress to make it slightly less revealing. Then I added a pair of little blue shoes. Finally I decided to add a cute green clutch purse to the look. I decided to keep this look simple as the dress already takes away the main focus so adding too much to it would ruin it. 




Personal Opinion: I think the dress is great. The colors are bright and fun. Although for a hot buy it is very similar to all the rest of the items stardoll makes. 





What do you think?


~ bracken1234

No comments:

Post a Comment